As usual, I’m in charge of the group blog posts, which you can read here.
This week, the group finished up our project. We changed the layout from last week, simplifying the deisign and adding some logos to make things more light and whimsical.
Some other changes we made over the course of this project was our month’s photos. Originally we wanted to include models, but coordinating twelve people proved to difficult with the time and resources we had so we focused on photographing cluttered work spaces instead. This was to show the difference between each major during ‘crunch time.’
See more about the process and changes we made in this documentary below.